Thursday, January 21, 2010

W1/D4

Cal goal per meal: 300 cal
Daily Goal: Cal-1500 Fat-<65 Carbs-<200g Pro-100g

Meal 1: English muffin & peanut butter Cal-210 Fat-17 Carbs-6 Pro-7
Meal 2: NF/SF vanilla latte & cheese stick Cal-188 Fat-8.4 Carbs-13.2 Pro-14.2
Meal 3: Chicken Curry Cal-278 Fat-13.8 Carbs-2.2 Pro-33.8
...and then it got interesting...

my brother's 40th birthday party was today and I had a plan...a great plan that would keep me on track... beforehand I counted up what I had requested for dinner and added 2 glasses of wine - it would have kept me within my nutritional goals for the day....

but I caved. The appetizer tray looked amazing and before I knew it I had several of those (pita toasts with hummas, veggies and dip, cucumber/cream cheese/shrimp) and a beer and 2 glasses of wine...at dinner I didn't eat all my meat (probably only 2oz) but I had another couple glasses of wine...got home had a beer. SO MUCH FUN! I'm not going to worry about it. I learned a lot about what I would do different the next time.

Total: Cal-? Fat-? Carbs-? Pro-?

Workout: Group Power

No comments:

Post a Comment