Saturday, March 6, 2010

*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?



...par for the course with me...

I've been kind of following my plan but not writing things down...

I've been working out but not as consistently as I know I can...

I've been losing weight/inches but not as fast as I want (I want it and I want it NOW!)...

Part of my journey is to work out these issues I have with starting something/getting results/loving my progress/getting lazy and then before I know it I'm back where I started (although in this case I have continued to lose weight...I never NEVER want to see that top number again). This is a pattern for me in all areas of my life and something that I've struggled with as long as I can remember.

Maybe I need a little inspiration to spur me to stay focused...

May 2000 - Honeymoon

Now I "know" that after 3 babies and *cough* 92 lbs gained I may never look like this again. That's okay! Really! I mean it! I'm okay with not looking just like that again...but I would like to get pretty close! :)


don't you just LOVE my loooooong sentences? I do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment